Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard talk of a 230, but only ever seen a 200 with NO mods.

Anyone gone BIG ?

·
The Anti-Chrome
472 Posts
Mods = Modifications
I think he was asking what you consider "MODS", he has a different wheel that allows for a 240 and only slightly grinding on the swingarm, I had a different wheel that had a 210 on it, personally I wouldnt really call either a major modification, they are really simple to do

230 is the biggest any one has gone on the stock rim, and that requires cutting the inner splash shield off

if you dont want to do anything but change the tire 200 is a big as you can go

·
Registered
67 Posts
200 is the largest you can run with no modification. Thats also assuming the bike itself hasnt been already modified. A 230 can be installed on the stock wheel, but requires a little modification to the inner fender. And a 240 can be installed by purchasing a new wheel and fender that are bolt on, but it requires some grinding on the frame.

By using the search tool you can find detailed descriptions and what it took to get these installed.

·
Stealth Custom
4,838 Posts
I think he was asking what you consider "MODS", he has a different wheel that allows for a 240 and only slightly grinding on the swingarm, I had a different wheel that had a 210 on it, personally I wouldnt really call either a major modification, they are really simple to do

230 is the biggest any one has gone on the stock rim, and that requires cutting the inner splash shield off

if you dont want to do anything but change the tire 200 is a big as you can go
thanks for explaining. :cool:
http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/kawasaki-cruisers/119669-new-240-triple-tree.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts