Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Not a Kawi, but here is my Suzuki that I put ww's on a couple months ago. I really like the old school look they give.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Really sweet retro look

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Nice looking rides. I too want to add WW's to my 900, but I can never find them for the stock sizes let alone a 200 rear.

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Here is my Nomad with the white wall painted tires.

Did this last spring, disappointing. But, Santa was real nice and delivered a set of ME 880s with wide white walls for Christmas day. Can't wait to get 'em on this spring.

·
V2K In Torque We Trust
1,121 Posts
I like the look on all these bikes but How do ya keep um white? :eek: Had WW's on my 1100 Honda Shadow (I have since sold) and they were a lotta work. :frown:

·
Living the Dream!
200 Posts
Not a Kawi, but here is my Suzuki that I put ww's on a couple months ago. I really like the old school look they give.

Before:

After:
DanL,
Have to ask where you got that tank bib? Been looking for something like that for a bit with no success. Looks great on that Suzuki. Sweet 8)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Thanks guys! LT Rider, that is a stock OEM tank bib from Suzuki. My wife has one on the Vulcan she had made by some guy she found on the 'net, he even put the Vulcan logo on it for her. The only issue with it is it doesn't connect under the tank panel, so it slides down some. It serves its purpose though, keeping the tank from getting scratched by our jackets.

Here's a pic of it:

BTW- for cleaning whitewalls- Kaboom cleaner worked great on getting them done the 1st time. Now a Mr Clean magic eraser keeps them polished up.

·
Barrett Motorcycle Repair
202 Posts

maxxis classics fairly inexpensive good handling and last between 8000 & 10,000 miles depending on how many burn-outs

·
VROC #25645
831 Posts
These are all nice, but seems to me a Nomad just isn't complete without the ww's, eh?
I agree with Rich.......DROOL

1 - 20 of 69 Posts