Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 1976 KM90, it’s like a mini bike but I don't know too much about the bike model. I know it’s very similar to the KM100 which Kawasaki brought out a year after.

There didn't seem to be many photos of the bike anywhere on the net. So I decided to create my own site about it and hopefully track down how many poeple still own a km90 or Km100.

http://www.km90.co.uk

Did you ever own this model? Are there many still around? Any info would be really appricated.

I get my heavy bike licence earily next year, I'm looking forward to getting something a bit faster, but I don't think I’ll ever get rid of the KM90 its too much fun to ride!!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
That's a cool bike, Mal ! Your website looks good ! Good luck with it ! :wink:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers kawah1c appricate the feedback! :D

Just trying to hunt owners down and create a community, so if anyone owns a KM give me a shout?

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Mal_22,

Welcome to the forum......Nice looking bike....here is a good place to look.
Over 3100 registered users on this forum!!!! someone should pop up and answer you.

Where in UK are you????

Heather

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks kyhick1,

Its a good forum, I like the set up and it seems very active!
I live in Jersey, its not actually in the UK but its part of the Birtish Isles:

http://www.jersey.com/journey/seewhere.htm

Its a great little bike for riding around the island, especially when there's a few of us.
You soon run out of road though :wink:

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Mal_22

Thanks for the info.....learned something new today 8)

I rode my first bike a Honda 250 Elsinore all over Oahu Island in Hawaii.... I know about running out of road toooo.

Look forward to seeing you up here alot!!!!!

Heather

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have an '81 km100, and would love to know more about it / share with other km90/100 owners. The website listed www.km90.uk.co does not seem to be in operation anymore, and the replacement just seems to be advertising. Did this site move?

·
www.learntoride.org
1,364 Posts
It's a really old thread. That could explain why the link isn't what we thought.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
It used to be a good site, but it suddenly disappeared. Too bad.

·
Registered
17 Posts
crap! There is little to nothing on the 'net about this bike! I have come across a few pictures of various models similar to mine, but no info...

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
What kind of info are you looking for ? I'm sure I can come up with something.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks, I will check out cyclechaos, I am not looking for anything in particular as far as info goes, but anything and everything is great to know about!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts