Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Livin' fast, dying slow
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an authentic 2009 Kawasaki service manual for 900 Custom's for sale. This book is a 'must have' if you do any work on your bike. It eliminates a lot of guess work on weekend projects and lays out exactly what tools are required to do a job. This the same book that dealership mechanics use and it's not some illegal download from Ebay that I printed.

In it, 95 percent of the info pertains to any 900cc Vulcan, mechanically speaking and spec-wise, with the balance slanted towards items that are unique to the Custom model.

The manual has been 'used' [but not abused], It has sat my work bench, so the cover does show some slight signs of wear. The condition would be considered 'good' to 'very good' if sold on say, Amazon or Ebay.

New, they sell for $74.95 plus shipping and handling from Kawasaki.
I'm asking $30.00 which includes postage, to the lower 48 states. That's a third of what a dealer would charge you. Payments would be made using Paypal or money order.

Also for sale, I have the stock seat, turn signal lenses, stock black SE exhaust [drilled and punched] and foot pegs and grips all from a 2009 Custom SE. Make an offer.

·
Livin' fast, dying slow
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are the baffles still intact in your exhaust? I might be interested.
Baffles are still in place. I had drilled the back plates [8 holes per muffler] and punched out the screens, but left the baffles in. They sound real good, not too loud. I bought a set of drag pipes as I was racing my bike last year at the drags and was looking for more power.
I'll ship them to you [UPS] complete for $45.00 and that's including the freight.
They had been on my bike for about 8 months when I took them off, and are in very good condition. I would probably still paint them [hi-temp flat black paint], if it were me, just to make them look perfect, but as is, they're plenty good, especially for the price. All you need would be a couple of gaskets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts