Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just ordered a pair from KneeDraggers.com and wanted to get some opinions. I need something to wear over my work pants and thought these would do the trick. I wear the Phoenix 4.0 jacket and I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I have the 5.0 overpants which work great. They are completely wind proof and water proof. I also have the Phoenix 2.0 mesh pants, they are also great. Both have side zippers so getting them on and off is easy. Plenty of pockets, removable armor in the right places. I got them first and foremost for the protection, but the ability to ride to work with my more dressy pants on is an added plus.

You might want to look into the mesh type based on where you live. I'm not sure about the solid 2.0 pants, but the 5.0 are too hot if it's over 60 degrees or so.

With the mesh pants, I can wear shorts underneath in the summer to help stay cool. I don't ever ride without either the full pants or the mesh pants on me for protection.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I also have the the Phoenix 2.0 mesh pants and really like them. I wore them every ride this summer with shorts on under and they were great. Still a little warm but OK. I had one fall and they held up well. Actually, they still look new. I was very thankful for the knee armor and the hip padding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts