Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man whats up guys. im new but still do you guys just not like to talk or what. :?: o well mabe its me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i find that to be the same!
i posted to see if anyone wanted to sell me a kx125 about a month ago and no1 has even put a reply into my thread:(

·
Registered
101 Posts
matty_boy said:
i find that to be the same!
i posted to see if anyone wanted to sell me a kx125 about a month ago and no1 has even put a reply into my thread:(
Well, that means there aren't anybody willing to sell you that bike. Sound logic, right?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah, somebody's definatley got to do something. I don't know what but anything to get some more people here. All the other forums have like 100s to 1000s of members and new posts like every 5 minutes. And by the way I posted the same thing a while back and I only got one reply.

Oh and by the way, matty_boy, I don't think everyone has a KX125 lying around that they'll sell for 500 bucks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
does anyone ever reply

alright folks i'm obviously a new log on, but i had to reply to this one! anybody that i know of with a kawasaki is too **** busy riding them to take time to log on. unless they are laid up with some lime green induced injury!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts