Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't look like anyone reads this forum.?

Unless there is another Kaw forum this is sad. The KTM forum is great. I asked a couple of questions, and I had answers back in a few minutes.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean. Getting a response here can be like pulling teeth sometimes. However, there are a few who post regularly and seem to be pretty knowledgable. There are some other boards that are not Kawasaki specific that get a lot more traffic. Most of them have forums dedicated to team green. But it would be nice if this site was more active.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
New site, building a membership base can take some time.

Think we have potential, then tell people you know about us and get them online here.

We can only be has good as the sum of our parts ( members) .

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope it gets better. Don't see much green at the tracks. Should get better with the KX250F.

·
Registered
48 Posts
KBracing said:
I hope it gets better. Don't see much green at the tracks. Should get better with the KX250F.
I'm trying to do my part. I've got one little green rider in training and another waiting his turn.

Uncle Bob, I absolutely feel that this site has potential. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here. I don't know many other riders but we should all promote this website whenever the opportunity arises.

·
Registered
6 Posts
im new

im a new member and i can already tell this place is kinda dead. ill be riding green in a week and im just trying to get in the mood.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I will be going to KTM. Not becasue of the site, but because of the bikes.
By the way the KTMTALK forum is awsome. If someone does not answer your question the moderator does.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oh yeah. A while ago I switched computers and I wanted to come to this forum again to see if I got any replies and I couldn't find. I remebered the name but i forgot it was .org. I looked all over the web for it but couldnt find it. I have no idea how I ran in to it earlier.

·
Registered
7 Posts
people replying to this forum

this site does seem to be mellow, but it takes us die hard team green riders alot to commit our time to some simplistic b.s forum. so personally, as long as everyone on here seems to know what they are talking about this could be the one ass kickin, forum. i'd rather ride with 20 good friends than 10,000 strangers anytime!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts