Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 9954 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really want a thread based on the many faces of Donkey. i've seen so many since this started, but they all go away so quickly! really, there should be this huge base with Donkey portraits in as many incarnations as have been displayed on the forum. i think it would make a fitting project! easy to update, as well!

8,922 Posts
i really want a thread based on the many faces of Donkey. i've seen so many since this started, but they all go away so quickly! really, there should be this huge base with Donkey portraits in as many incarnations as have been displayed on the forum. i think it would make a fitting project! easy to update, as well!
Thats a great idea ! Maybe we could have a Donkey Day ! We could all chip in a verse to the Donkey song, maybe start a Donkey club with patches and a secret handshake and everything....sorry got carried away

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no dude. that's exactly what i was thinking. our BTK club patch should have a donkey on it. we need the donkey song by next week, when Jeff posts his 10,000th reply. you get the first verse.

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Thats a great idea ! Maybe we could have a Donkey Day ! We could all chip in a verse to the Donkey song, maybe start a Donkey club with patches and a secret handshake and everything....sorry got carried away
LMAO!!! not sure why but this post struck me as unusually funny!!!!

:stopit:

·
Keeper of Donkey
13,882 Posts
ROFLMAO!!! I've actually thought of it! Just starting a thread and putting them all in it! Then second guessed it... do you REALLY wanna let 'em all out, all at once?! Would it be an omen to have them all in one place at one time?! Is the universe ready for that?!

But if we're going to have a theme song... and a patch... :biggrin: I'll talk to Donkey & see what he says!

(Not to mention, I work on three different computers, it would take me a WEEK to get them all together!)

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ROFLMAO!!! I've actually thought of it! Just starting a thread and putting them all in it! Then second guessed it... do you REALLY wanna let 'em all out, all at once?! Would it be an omen to have them all in one place at one time?! Is the universe ready for that?!

But if we're going to have a theme song... and a patch... :biggrin: I'll talk to Donkey & see what he says!

(Not to mention, I work on three different computers, it would take me a WEEK to get them all together!)

a work in progress! just the right thing for a busy day trying to look busy at work! i only wish i had such a photogenic friend...

8,922 Posts
no dude. that's exactly what i was thinking. our BTK club patch should have a donkey on it. we need the donkey song by next week, when Jeff posts his 10,000th reply. you get the first verse.
Once I ran to you
Now I'll run from you
This Donkey love you've given
I give you all a Donkey could give you
poop in your socks that's not nearly all
Oh...Donkey love
Donkey love

·
AZs #1 TOURIST ATTRACTION
15,308 Posts
I know you are not referring to me! :toetap:

Not me with the pink boxing gloves on, ready to defend Donkey till the end!!

(Even when he poops in my socks!!)
OOOOHhhhh My dear I must be...i quit talking to myself last week:shock:

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
thinking if we can import Donkey to the US, then we can have him run for Prez.......lol, enough members here I'm sure it would work

·
AZs #1 TOURIST ATTRACTION
15,308 Posts
Never mind, I didn't think this through... That would mean we would have Jeff as the first lady.....ewwwwwwww
AAAAAHHhHHHHHahahahahahaha

(sorry buddy that was funny)

OH HEY post 700 yeeehawww I'm hot on your tail Jeff (Not that Tail sickos)

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Once I ran to you
Now I'll run from you
This Donkey love you've given
I give you all a Donkey could give you
poop in your socks that's not nearly all
Oh...Donkey love
Donkey love
sometimes i feel i've got to