Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 9954 Posts

·
Keeper of Donkey
13,882 Posts
ROFLMAO!!! WHY is it so EASY to hear the tune while reading those lines!!! My wife is next to me and has OFFICIALLY decided we're WHACKED, but at least now she sees it's NOT JUST ME!!!

Ya gotta admit, it's pretty fascinating that a Donkey, a simple, Dopey Donkey, gets the attention he does!!! He's just DONKEY!!!

·
Patriot Guard Rider - PA
326 Posts
She's been married to you how long and is just finding this out now? :mgreen:

You really have to start putting a splutch warning on your posts...at least that way, those of us so inclined to laugh so d*^%$ed hard Depends are a good idea to have on wouldn't have to change clothes....

I've been laughing so hard at this thread my sides hurt.

Welcome, ya'll, to the official Kawasaki Comedy Club!!!! No cover charge required....

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
You people need to understand, the Donkey is a sacred relic of our great forum...not some piece of meat to be tossed around by you heathens of the BTK Forum! He is not here for your amusement, but rather here as a daily reminder that...well...that...OK...I'm already out of steam on that one. Maybe I should go to bed. Ha ha!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
if it were really sacred to motorcycle enthusiasts, there would be a nude godiva on the back of the donkey. or at least a biker babe. a real biker babe, not the greasy kind in hot pants that you find in the custom magazines. a girl who knows how to ride, and thinks the Donkey is the sacred mascot of motorcycle enthusiasts. she's riding to the temple to be sacrificed to King Donkey. that's Donkey King, not Kong.

·
The Bassman Rocketh
25,244 Posts
Donkey Love
(with apologies to The Captain and Tennille)

Donkey, Donkey on BTK
Keeping his post count up every day
On the forum
He’s never borin’

Ticking Vulcan, ticking bike
Hijacking threads just as much as he likes
Oh what’s that?
He’s got a new hat

And his posts are the most entertainin’
Even the mods can’t restrain him
Sometimes we just can’t get enough
Looks like Donkey love

Nibbling on poutine, gravy and cheese
Donkey says to Cinnamon, “would you please do my dishes?"
And she say yes
With her kisses

And now he's sneaking in your house
Pickin’ your locks
Hooves on the dresser, poopin’ in socks
As they fill up, he starts to crack up

Looks like Donkey love

·
Keeper of Donkey
13,882 Posts
Donkey Love

Donkey, Donkey on BTK
On the forum
He’s never borin’...
ROFLMAO!!!

OK, you are RETURNING THE FAVOUR, the spontaneous, screen-splattering laughter that Donkey provides, with all this stuff!!! THIS IS PRICELESS!!!

WHO'S GONNA DO THIS TO MUSIC?! Mike, I KNOW YOU CAN! And I'm already wondering if you haven't done it already!!!

·
Keeper of Donkey
13,882 Posts
splutch? where's my sock...

edit: i just realized what that sounded like. it's the stinky kind of splutch. not the...oh well...
TOO LATE!!!

ok, we're getting sidetracked. really, jeff will you and any helping elves you know post your donkey pics? i figure bill and adam probably have some too...
I'll work on something... I need some time though! If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it RIGHT!

He's not "just Donkey"!

He's DONKEY!!

and ya gotta love Donkey!!:tongue:
As always, THANK YOU for setting me straight!!!

You people need to understand, the Donkey is a sacred relic of our great forum...not some piece of meat to be tossed around by you heathens of the BTK Forum! He is not here for your amusement, but rather here as a daily reminder that...well...that...OK...I'm already out of steam on that one. Maybe I should go to bed. Ha ha!
DAMMIT Adam, you were doing so well!!!

C'MON... FINISH IT!!! Daily reminder... Ya gotta come up with SOMETHING because I was trying to explain it to my wife last night and I think whatever I was trying to say came up pretty lame, if I can use the look in her eyes as testament! :shock:

·
AZs #1 TOURIST ATTRACTION
15,308 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!

OK, you are RETURNING THE FAVOUR, the spontaneous, screen-splattering laughter that Donkey provides, with all this stuff!!! THIS IS PRICELESS!!!
+1:newyear: I could hardly sleep last night laughing and singing in my head

·
Old and nasty
517 Posts
Donkey Love

Donkey, Donkey on BTK
On the forum
He’s never borin’

Ticking Vulcan, ticking bike
Hijacking threads just as much as he likes
Oh what’s that?
He’s got a new hat

Looks like Donkey love

Nibbling on poutine, gravy and cheese
Donkey says to Cinnamon, “would you please do my dishes?"
And she say yes
With her kisses

And now he's sneaking in your house
Pickin’ your locks
Hooves on the dresser, poopin’ in socks
As they fill up, he starts to crack up

Looks like Donkey love
O M G , this is the funniest thing I have ever heard, or seen. Is this sick or what? We are going to deitize donkey for sure. I know I will be in on the fun, cause Donkey has done a lot for me, sorry Jeff, but I know Donkey was really helping me with those pics. You know that really makes me feel good knowing I can talk with a real donkey and not some of the people that I meet on the street every day. Jeff, all the love in the world, and I mean that in a good way, to both you and Donkey. I can hardly wait to see the pics. Also includce some of the humorous one liners that I have seen donkey utter on this very forum. You sir are a credit to your country and ours.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
wow...looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue. :|

·
Keeper of Donkey
13,882 Posts
I can hardly wait to see the pics. Also includce some of the humorous one liners that I have seen donkey utter on this very forum. You sir are a credit to your country and ours.
Aw, see now that's just TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!! It's like standing there on the stage while the guy in the front row says "Be funny, comedy boy!" :shock:

I'll do my best!... And thanks Mick... from the bottom of the sock-filling Donkey's and my own heart!

21 - 40 of 9954 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.