Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is folks......after quite a bit of fiberglass, bondo, JB Weld, and paint the Ninja is finally road worthy. Pay no attention to the one white and one red wheel....im getting to that ;) No I'm not riding my bike without a helmet....just posing for a pic in the parking lot. The before and after pics should have been more detailed.....you don't even get the slightest idea of how much fiberglass and bondo is actually on this thing!!

Before:

After:

·
Registered
605 Posts
heck, red/white/blue, looks great to me, will look even better in motion, good job

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
good job with the bondo, good looking ride

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
It's a Captain America sleeper bike.

Notice the big individual air filters!

ARe you going to paint the rims or strip them and shine them up?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1Adam12 said:
It's a Captain America sleeper bike.

Notice the big individual air filters!

ARe you going to paint the rims or strip them and shine them up?

lol.......go captain america....haha

Yes, I see you noticed the stage 3 jet kit. I custom fabbed the side cover so that it wouldn't cover up the filters....I kinda like the look. The wheels are two different colors because I painted one white and left the other red. I'll paint the other white eventually. Never though about stripping and polishing them. Actually kinda sounds like a good idea, but alot of work and I like the white rim look anyway. Thanks for the compliments guys, the sweat has finally paid off.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have a lot of respect for the fact that you had the patience to spend on bondo and fiberglass. I took an automotive class in HS and our class of 5 people rebuilt an old corvette that a garage collapsed on. I did all of the body work and got so so so sick of bondo and fiberglass. Your hard work paid off....sweet looking ride.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
r409z said:
I have a lot of respect for the fact that you had the patience to spend on bondo and fiberglass. I took an automotive class in HS and our class of 5 people rebuilt an old corvette that a garage collapsed on. I did all of the body work and got so so so sick of bondo and fiberglass. Your hard work paid off....sweet looking ride.
Thanks! You can definitely appreciate the work that goes into this stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts