Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo Lads...I have a darned drain tube on the bottom of my 1996 Vulcan 800 air cleaner that pops out...the thing bleeds the discharge onto my chrome engine cover...anyone know how to fix this prob...I've thought about using silicon calk...I think there is an end part that may have broken off that is up in the base of the air cleaner housing. I keep sticking it in and it keeps falling out...yeah I know...just give me advice on the motorcycle:) :)

Seatime

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mumbles...there is no hose as stated in the instructions on the link you sent...I just have a drain hose coming out the bottom of my air cleaner assembly...however I am sure the reason for it is as given in the great instructions by Gadget...please advise further...

thanks,
seatime

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yes the tube is behind the air filter housing on the rear head. It goes to the rear of the air cleaner and then drains to the bottom.
There's normally a hose that comes from the bottom of the air cleaner to a little plastic jug beside the right side foot control.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.