Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Are you thinking of a CB radio or an AM/FM radio?

I have a link on my home PC that I bought stereo speakers with an amp so I can hook my MP3 player and play through external speakers....and I know they sell radios where I bought my stuff from. I'll check when I get home later tonight and post the link here for you.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Are you thinking of a CB radio or an AM/FM radio?

I have a link on my home PC that I bought stereo speakers with an amp so I can hook my MP3 player and play through external speakers....and I know they sell radios where I bought my stuff from. I'll check when I get home later tonight and post the link here for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lovie would like to have an AM-FM, probably with disk player also. Thanks for the reply, looking forward to your link.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Man...I think I have too many links! :)

I finally found it....and simply highlight "Products" and you'll see what they list and can see if they have anything you like. I had a good buying experience with these people and they were very helpful with questions I had....both by email and by phone.

http://www.motorcycletunes.com/

Good Luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Radio link

Good link there WC, only problem they have nothing to sell until after X-Mass. Looks good, prices seem fine so I guess Lovie will just have to wait. Oh well, living in WI she's not going to get much riding in until May any way. Thanks for the assist!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts