Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i mostly did like the drifter models, (looked more indian, than indian at the time). What happened to em? only thing i could see wrong was that didn,t make both models look like hard tail frames instead of the one model. any of you folks got one now?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Loving every minute on the road or sitting all shiny. It will be coming home to my garage until May of 09' at least. After that we'll see what Kawasaki and Victory have available then.
Painless Black Wolf
...Here for the Dawn...

2005 Drifter 800

·
Registered
422 Posts
yep, i got a '99 1500 and i LOVE it. limited production bikes come in limited numbers. we have a whole stickey thread at the top of this here cruiser section, so come on up and check it out.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Loving every minute on the road or sitting all shiny. It will be coming home to my garage until May of 09' at least. After that we'll see what Kawasaki and Victory have available then.
Painless Black Wolf
...Here for the Dawn...

2005 Drifter 800
Come Visit Us.. sometime..

The “800 Club” Home Page
the "800 Club"

The "800 Club" e-mail
[email protected]

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
i mostly did like the drifter models, (looked more indian, than indian at the time). What happened to em? only thing i could see wrong was that didn,t make both models look like hard tail frames instead of the one model. any of you folks got one now?
You got that one right, I think they are some of the most awesome production cycles ever available to the public. I think this one will be with me for a looooooong time.

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
Painless Black Wolf
...Here for the Dawn...

2005 Drifter 800
Wolf,
Why just until May 09? Already got future plans?

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
drifters used to be called vagrants....I say round em up and ship em off

oh...duh...

your talking bikes

sorry, move along

·
w Colby [the 800 drifter]
315 Posts
I LOVE MY 800 DRIFTER [his name is Colby] I can't imagine myself on any other bike now. I've looked at the V-Stars before and now they barely get a glance from me.

I hope that after the Indians are re-introduced again in 2009 that Kawasaki will consider another release of the drifters. I love being unique but sometimes it wold be nice to see others on occasion.

mommaDC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts