Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else, besides Roadhouse Brand, makes dual exausts for the 1600. Anyone have the Roadhouse pipes. A bit pricey!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Iwould say 730$ is a way to much for pipes .With a few mods you can use the 1500 nomad pipes they look great on the 1600. That would be my choice.But that's just me
Phil.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Exhaust options

I like the sound and quality of the Vance and Hines Dual Baggers on my Nomad. MAWonline carries their full line of pipes. I found it was better to call them to place an order than using their website. Also good to do some research and then check good ol Ebay.

http://www.vanceandhines.com/

·
Registered
151 Posts
When I saw the price for the Roadhouse pipes, I decided to go with Nomad pipes on my 1600 Classic, it bolts to the frame, but you do have to frabricate a couple of brackets to mount the mufflers. I also gutted the goat belly, and it sounds tight and better than the stock mufflers.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Paco: Do you have pictures of your 1600 with the Nomad pipes. I'm also looking for dual crossover pipes. Roadhouse are just to expensive.

·
Loves to ride big V-twins
4,081 Posts
Wow, $730 for the Roadhouse, I have the Roadhouse slipons on my V2K and they were only $535. Guess I got a deal

·
Registered
146 Posts
Maybe a bit pricey, but the quality, sound, increased performance and the looks, cannot be beat!

VulClass16

·
JC
26 Posts
I found the [email protected] for almost 600.00 with a friend then called the dealer and bought the price down to 515.00 told them i found them for 515.00 if they could match the price and they did. I would like to hear BUBS OR ROADHOUSE ON THE 1600

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi joenomad1,
I have ordered and recieved two sets of vance and hines dual baggers for my nomad and both sets have had oversized crossover pipe such that the muffler will not slide on.
did you have any trouble installing the left muffler over the exahust pipe? If you did how did you overcome this problem.
Thanks
Olehand

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Norm said:
Wow, $730 for the Roadhouse, I have the Roadhouse slipons on my V2K and they were only $535. Guess I got a deal

The MSRP for the Roadhouse V2K Slip-On's upo here in Canuckland is like $850.00Cdn.
I bought mine from the local Honda dealer for around $670.00Cdn.

Sweet, sweet pipes though.

·
The Mullet is coming back
1,079 Posts

Attachments

·
Live Long & Prosper
556 Posts
I bought Roadhouse Dooleys for my Nomad. They are very high quality pipes with a deep mellow rumble. They don't have a flat blatty sound at all. I ordered them through PipeCity and believe I paid $679.

Here are a couple of pics.

·
The Mullet is coming back
1,079 Posts
When I saw the price for the Roadhouse pipes, I decided to go with Nomad pipes on my 1600 Classic, it bolts to the frame, but you do have to frabricate a couple of brackets to mount the mufflers. I also gutted the goat belly, and it sounds tight and better than the stock mufflers.
I'm going to get new pipes for mine soon. I like the Doolies but not the look of how the left pipe crosses over under the shaft. Do you have a picture of how the left V&H pipe crosses over and of the brackets you made?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts