Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I've found a forum of over 1000 local riders and with all the unproductive posts lately, I think i'm going to duck in and out occasionally but nothing near where I used to e-mail me at [email protected] if something interesting comes up :)

Stew

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
FORUM

IT's just a Forum of people with a simple common interest...Kawasaki motorcycles...you can run hide duck, but the forum will be here...ducking in-out isn't the answer...get into the forum, be one with te forum, find a common thread and fly with it...no one is absolute...no one is perfect, stay in ther and keep swinging till you find your thread and then build...get involved...it WILL happen ONLY if you keep trying. YOu have a great bike. you have a great personality...just keep reading and find something that really gets to your heart, in your blood and you have found "IT."

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
a guy can't post in two places ? don't be a stranger hey?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Fairness

In all fairness you aren't being a friend by ducking out. Some of us find you very valid an full of energy and persistance. That bike you are riding didn't just magically repair itself overnight. Seems you had some questions and answers that were helpful and interesting...The "Females Only" in a big way who cares? It is a big deal in that it is by discription it is discrimination, which is illegal in this country, BUT they can't stop you from posting in it...they just don't want us to play in their sandbox...no big deal...IF they can't say it on the rest of the forum then they can have their little "Girls only" clubhouse. I'm not worrried about them sharing secrets or what ever they want to do in there...you ever seen a Rest room? In the womans rest-room it actually has a couch in some of them! Really! Now if we had a couch in ours...I'm for Equal rights...I think employers should non-skid all of the toilet seats. Any guys using the toilet instead of the urinal when the business can be done at the urinal...wel lets just say that they should be caught and made to clean toilet seats for a week at least three times a day, and have to pass inspection every time. Don't bail out on us. you have the privelidge of saying almost anything you want...and still have people backing you...If going into the Girls clubhouse and reading their graffitti is what you want to do the there is nothing stopping you...you can come out on the forum an dtell us what you don't like about their graffitti, just don't leave it in their clubhouse...they don't like it...

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you've convinced me, I'm still around, I'll still hit the buttons that allow me to view ALL messages since I last looked, and i'll still ask questions and give answers that I know.

Stew

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
YES!!!

Alright Stew... Look at all the grief I give and get...mostly give...I've been warned and slapped around by THE man himself and then I was re-vested of what I had taken away...oh, geeeees Wally, can we try it again, only this time I get to push the button? Your turn in the circle was pretty tight...no biggie...You are still one of us and NEED your inputs...you may be a red-headed step-child at times...but some of us like being red headed....woody woodpecker...always won...we can't ALWAYS win but as long as we play by the rules...we're still in the game!!! Thanks Stew for thinking about it...and allowig us to get our 2 cents worth of what you have to say...it is valid and it is appreciated..at times wwe all lose sight of things...glad you are still onboard and haven't jumped ship!!! You ever get that Tach working??? or was it the speedo???one on the instruments...?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got a new cable, replaced the tach and speedo, they work like a charm :)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
yep

Stew, so you replaced both and they both match, an dit was easier that way? or just for the heck of it? Good thing, now everything works...
as far as being on multiple Forums, I'm also on the Suzuki forum but oave less than 50 postings...I like to review the bikes, and see what's going on, kinda hard to do if you are all involved in just one..still had to respond...I'm just that kind of guy, one that would respond...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks for staying Stuart. In one forum, probably more, I've seen people takes digs on their way out, and delete all their threads/posts, just for spite. Kindof like taking your marbles and going home as a kid. None of that is valuable to anyone, so thanks again for not doing it!

Ride safe...God bless!

-Ron

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

ride safe stu :wink: don't be a stranger 8)

·
Registered
837 Posts
you couldnt leave..you missed all of us too much :wink:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
kyhick1 said:
This forum is addictive :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heather
I am fortuante to get to work from home and I bide my time with multiple checks of this forum perodically throuhout the day. To say addictive is a good way to put it...

...and hey, where has stu gone? I think he still slipped out in the middle of the night on us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts