Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking a hard left I hit a patch of water on uneven ground. The back end just took off and fell on its side and slid for about 75 feet on its left side. I was wearing full gear so I am unhurt, but the bike has a broken blinker, mirror, top fairing, and scratched up bad on the left side. If it wasn’t for my gear I would have got some bad road rash. Plus my boots saved my ankle, the bike fell right on it. Well I guess now I have a reason to get a custom paint job J.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
The winter storms have been in full force. Sorry to hear that you met the pavement and glad that you are ok.

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Roo,

Sorry to hear about your bike....glad you are OK....Now you can customize her to the max

Heather

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Doesn't that just put a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach? Man....I hate hearing about wrecks on bikes. I know it's a fact of bike riding....but still I always cringe when I see a post about "Biker Down".

Glad you could walk away from it in one piece!

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Glad you're ok man, almost had the same thing happen with me on my way to school yesterday... although in my case it was black ice :( But you walking away is the most important thing.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Gratulations for wearing your gear. The only thing worse than your family standing around your hospital bed telling you how "lucky you were," is to wake up and have them all standing around telling you how stupid you are for not wearing boots, gloves or helmet.
Can't wait for the pics of the new paint job.
-CCinC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts