Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have gotten hold of dyna 2000 DDK2-7 for a small amount of cash off ebay with the plan of using in my gpz900r. One problem the wiring harness is damaged with wires missing to the connector block which go into the unit itself. The wires from the trigger unit are fine, the blue and white wires to fire the coils are there but nothing else. So basically the rest are missing. If some one could post an image of the wires going into the block or tell me where each wire goes in the connector block would be greatly apreciated, thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This listing is what I ment: DYNA 2000 DIGITAL PERFORMANCE IGNITION for FOUR CYLINDER ENGINES ...KIT NUMBER DDK2-12C. 1998-99 ZX-9R. INSTALLATION GUIDE. DESCRIPTION. The Dyna 2000 Digital Performance Ignition for four cylinder engines represents a ...
www.schnitzracing.com/manuals/DDK2-12C.pdf
Thanks for your reply, have instructions but there are wires missing in the connector block itself that go into the dyna 2000 unit. These are the earth wire, black, red , green and yellow wire/ Basically I need to rewire these wires in the right place in the connector block, thanks PS whats the weather like accross the ;pond had nice sunny spring weather here in London

·
Registered
11,328 Posts
Current weather here in the southwest corner of Missouri is 32 F with melting snow and ice( 1st day of Spring HA!).

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
Current weather here in the southwest corner of Missouri is 32 F with melting snow and ice( 1st day of Spring HA!).
Well, wouldn't really wish it on most people but in the case of that weather, I'm glad it went north of us even if it did hit you Mike. :lol: I'm only about 250 miles SE of you and we had high 60's the last 2 days. It's taking a turn for the worse today though as it's been drizzling rain all day with temps in the mid 40's.

·
Registered
11,328 Posts
I'ts supposed to slowly get into the high 50's/low 60's by thursday or friday here. Another delay in working out in the garage! My vehicle storage area is like a walk in freezer some times.

It gets so cold there, I store soft drinks/beer/juice out there but close enough to the house they don't freeze(why pay for refrigeration?).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts