Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having a rally here in a couple of weeks with a dyno day planned
i'll do mine and get to see a bunch of different bikes stock and not so stock :lol:

if any of you guys have #'s either way post them or email them to me
and if i can record enough results i'll make a sticky for us to refer to
for hp/tq #'s :wink:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Sounds like a good idea with the sticky. Seems to be a recurring question on the forum.

Phatboy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mean Streak Setup

VetDr, Did you ever get my response to your message ref: MS setup? If not I'll send it again. John

·
Registered
25 Posts
Don't know yet. My son is graduating from Army boot camp Sep 2 up at FT Jackson NC and I'm planning on going up for that. We are talking about loading the bikes on the trailer and meeting my wifes brother in Montgomery and let him take them on up to B'ham and stop back there and ride the weekend around Brimingham. They have some good roads up there. Think Thunder Beach (in Panama City) is that weekend also. I really wanted to go over there. Will try to keep you posted on plans.

John, Pensacola FL

·
Registered
30 Posts
nomadrider1........If you get up into the Birmingham area, we'll have to meet up somewhere. Definately got to go to Barbers Motorsports Park. I'd like to see the setup you've got. I've put some Cobra drag pipes on it, a Cobra digital fuel processor, grips, and mirrors on it. Pretty cool but still a long ways to go. Let me know if you're going to be in town.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Will do. If the weather holds up will probably be back in B'ham on Friday evening. Actually, Wilsonville is where bro-in-law lives. His wife works at American Classic Cycles in Pelham. They are at: 400 Keystone CT in Pelham just off of Hwy 31. If you need more info let me know.

John, Pensacola

1 - 9 of 9 Posts