Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I can get either the original black or a generic chrome set of mirrors for my KZ 650B - anyone out there with a similar aged bike - which do you think looks best? I like chrome but may go with black to keep bike looking 'original'.

Lee

·
Registered
115 Posts
My bike has one silver mirror. I' looking for a set that is close to this one because it ooks so good. I thought about black, but I don't think it would look right on mine.

·
Registered
115 Posts
BTW...It seems impossible to hurt the looks of a kz650...I'm sure either way will work, in my humble, extremely biased opinion.

Ride safe...God bless!

-Ron

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
When I say KZ650 the first thing that I envision is chrome and not black...My vote is for chrome.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree - although black is what it is supposed to have (I think) I think that chrome looks more in keeping with the bike.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I bought a set of round chrome 4 inch mirrors (a little bigger than stock) yesterday. I really like them, in every way. Looks, function...I vote chrome.

Ride safe...God bless!
-Ron

BTW, I don't know why the photo looks like the right mirror is square...Bad digital camera, I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts