Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 900 Classic, Located in GA, custom paint and much more

Pics at bottom.

I have an 06 900 classic i am selling. originally was the red metallic that came facotry, but i repainted it(I am a painter by trade) and it now black with blue marblized flames.

bike has the following:
Mapam forward controls
Cobra Speedster slashdowns
Kuryakyn ISO Grips
Kuryakyn Throttle Boss
Cobra Light Bar
Chrome (side covers, oil cap, brake calipers, brake resevoirs, license frame, lower cover)
Phat Risers
Saddleman solo seat
Kuryakyn Magnum Mirrors
Chrome Stebel Horn (136 db - LOUD)
3600 miles

Runs great, have had no problems what so ever with the bike. Only reason I'm looking to sell is b/c i am buying a Hayabusa. Bike gets around 185-190miles to the tank, and takes about 9 bucks to top off on premium.

asking $6500 obro.

feel free to call my cell....478-396-7874....with any questions. If I dont answer, leave me a message b/c i might be in the paint booth. I will return your calls as quickly as possible. bike will come with all stock parts except exhaust(dont have stock exhaust anymore).

videos after installing the pipes

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got this as my first bike. i'm just wanting more power. really only reason for selling it. if interested, just give me a call, and we'll talk

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm not interested in the bike but I will put the word out around the savannah area for ya.
On the other hand a painter that takes pride in his work is hard to find around here and now that you have posted your number I hope you don't mind if I give you a shout.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts