Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our latest and greatest mags just had an article on Honda 50cc with EFI...look out it's taking over the industry!

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KIDS

You have kids and you won't have the money for bikes anymore...sadly it goes into (literally) diapers, school trips and then college happens...so save and hang onto your antique 500R, maintain it real well an dMAYBE when the kid is old enoug he'll have pity on you take the 500Off of your hands, while he's in school...an you'll MAYBE be able to afford the 50cc to get to and from town...when your back isn't hurting so bad on a good day... In between the times ththere are those great days when he might let you ride his new 2.6L V6 computer controlled 128 bit machine that is legal to 300 MPH on the ULtra Interstate highways, and automatically adjusts itself when changing to the old US Highways, I mean Interstates, and further adjusts to local in city driving, including aerodynamic fuselage and mini wing dampers...ride height and computer conmtrolled lean angles... What was the Oh yeah it all started witha 50cc motor with Fuel injection...hmmmm.....I really need some sleep.......................................

·
Registered
62 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was the single most entertaining thing I have read in a while!! Ohhhhh the absolute joys of parenthood that I along with others may look forward to one day *tear*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts