Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , bought a Er6f last year (may 2020) , which I’ve stored in a garage ever since . I’ve just took it for an mot as it had expired ( had full 12 month mot when purchased ) . Since starting the bike took for a mot an notice a bubbling noise when switched off engine . I then rode it to an mot station ( it passed ) however the temp light came on briefly maybe a minute . The mot tester said water wasn’t returning to the radiator an that I should check the radiator to make sure it’s not dry ( it wasn’t it was full ) .I’ve noticed when bike is cold the pressure in the pipe coming from the thermostat housing back to the radiator is normal an you can feel water being pumped through , once the fan kicks in the pressure is gone an no coolant seems to be making its way to the radiator . I didn’t let it run log enough to risk the temp light coming back on . Wondering if anyone has had similar issues perhaps thermostat , radiator cap etc any help would be really appreciated. Not looking forward to removing the fairing an not really knowing where to start . Thanks Matt 🙂

1 - 1 of 1 Posts