Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this jacket for my daughter, and it didn't fit her. I bought her the right size but never returned this one.

It is brand new, still in the original package, and with all tags attached. The leather and hardware are good quality and it's perforated through the entire sleeves, chest, and back. My wife, daughter, and I all have these jackets and we really like them, especially on hot days when one is tempted to go without a jacket. I've worn mine in long rides at 90+ degrees, and it feels as if I had a fan blowing right through me. It also has a detachable liner which you can throw on if it gets cool in the evening.

The size is small, and it should fit someone who wears a size 4 or smaller. It has gussets and leather strings on the sides so you can tighten it or loosen it as needed.

I'm looking to get $60, or you can make me a reasonable offer. This would make a great Christmas present and it would be waiting for you when it gets warm next year. I can mail, or if you live in the MD/DC area we could meet somewhere so you can check it out.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.