Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm NOT the boss
929 Posts
her mistake was letting up!! Once ya got em on the ground ya keep beating em to a pulp!! ( yes I know she did the smart thing running away....but there was a perfect oppertunity to put two worthless scum away with bashed in heads permentally!!) Gawd i cant stand scum like that!!! Thats why I carry a handgun! Lucky for them it wasnt me!

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Ha ha! That's awesome! She should have kept beating those idiots!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Never, I repeat, never underestimate the ladies when it's scuffle time. My 4'8" daughter lives with a 300+ lb Indian, who after a bit of vodka, decided he was going to slap her around a little. Big mistake! When she got done circling him, biting, scratching, swing on his ponytail, he looked like a wildcat had tangled with him. He was scratched and bruised all over, with visible tooth marks on both arms. To make matters worse, his mother witnessed all of it and still laughs about it. He hasn't tried to slap her around since!

·
Premium Member
15,066 Posts
Never, I repeat, never underestimate the ladies when it's scuffle time. My 4'8" daughter lives with a 300+ lb Indian, who after a bit of vodka, decided he was going to slap her around a little. Big mistake! When she got done circling him, biting, scratching, swing on his ponytail, he looked like a wildcat had tangled with him. He was scratched and bruised all over, with visible tooth marks on both arms. To make matters worse, his mother witnessed all of it and still laughs about it. He hasn't tried to slap her around since!
Good for her for standing up for herself. Bad for her for staying there after he tried that even once.

·
Crazed Zed-head
2,076 Posts
AWRIGHT!!!

Lets hope those two clowns get caught and thrown into prison! Anyone care to guess what will happen to them? ;) BWAHAHAHA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts