Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everone,just wanted to say thanks for everybodys welcome I got!!!Like I said I thought this place was cool,but now its even better.Seems like everyone here knows their stuff!I mean that in saying not only just about bikes(because the info I got from yall is awsome :) )but the friendliness,the way everyone has each other back,the way yall offer offer to help one and another is really awsome everyone!Its another good thing about what riding is about too!Thats one of the many great things I already like about this place.It dont matter if you have a cruiser,sport bike,dirt bike,atv,or a BMX,here it doesnt matter;).Thanks again for all the welcomes!!Ok ok b4 you start thinking this is mooshy haha just wanted to let yall know that!Thanks!!!!!

Id like to make a toast now.....haha nah jk

Serg

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
GalaxyRacer said:
Hey everone,just wanted to say thanks for everybodys welcome I got!!!Like I said I thought this place was cool,but now its even better.Seems like everyone here knows their stuff!I mean that in saying not only just about bikes(because the info I got from yall is awsome :) )but the friendliness,the way everyone has each other back,the way yall offer offer to help one and another is really awsome everyone!Its another good thing about what riding is about too!Thats one of the many great things I already like about this place.It dont matter if you have a cruiser,sport bike,dirt bike,atv,or a BMX,here it doesnt matter;).Thanks again for all the welcomes!!Ok ok b4 you start thinking this is mooshy haha just wanted to let yall know that!Thanks!!!!!

Id like to make a toast now.....haha nah jk

Serg

Glad you like the forum!!!
Ride Hard, Ride Safe..... :wink:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
FORUM

OUR Forum is sponsored by Beartooth Kawaasaki, Red Lodge, MT!!!! So, if you need parts or a manual, give them a call first and see about the discount and the price before shopping someplace else...They too, are great people with answers and solutions...to our daily problems...our bikes anyway...some of us are a lot beyond their help...yet they continue to serve......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts