Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna know if there is ANYTHING to get my 250 Ninja to look like something different?! New fairings and what not... I don't think that there is. I just always liked the looks of 600's and above and I want my bike to look like that! :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
thats what i want but i think we will have to get some thing custom built. there is a fiberglass shop right down the street i am planning to ask them.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah bro, that's probably the only thing that's possible. I wish there wasa an "upgrade kit" or something for this bike to make it look a bit nicer!

Hehehe.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
You can always sand down the fairings and get it repainted, a new coat of a nice metallic paint makes a world of difference in the look of the bike. Clip-ons and rear-sets help out a ton too.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol. That was great! Maybe that would help! And about those clip-on's, can you give me a link to a manufacturer?

And by the way, if you have that over your bike and it has NINJA and KAWASAKI pasted all over it, it's probably likely that you won't have a bike in the driveway the next morning! That cover is just saying "Steal Me"!!!!

Thank ya kindly!

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
ZX-6RR Ninja said:
Lol. That was great! Maybe that would help! And about those clip-on's, can you give me a link to a manufacturer?

And by the way, if you have that over your bike and it has NINJA and KAWASAKI pasted all over it, it's probably likely that you won't have a bike in the driveway the next morning! That cover is just saying "Steal Me"!!!!

Thank ya kindly!
http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/

www.kneedraggers.com is a good place to order them from.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, I saw the ones for the EX250! They would be a nice addition to my bike but there's one problem. I would probab;y have to cut away a bit of the fairing to get those on. There isn't alot of room on the 250 there.

Thanks for the links buddy!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My bad! I just looked on the Woodcraft-CFM site and saw the 250 clip-on's! They're nice! It says it won't interfere with anything and it also gives a five degree angle and lowers them a bit! Great stuff!

·
Registered
7 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts