Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna be repainting my bike pretty soon, as the current paintjob looks like it was done by a 4 year old. Right now the bike is missing all logos and graphics and after it gets painted I think its gonna need a little something. I may just order up some factory decals, but I'm wondering if there might be something different available out there. Just got into bikes, so I dont really know where to look for this kinda stuff. Thanks

Dallas

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Our EX500 members like to pretend they are their own secret organization, plotting to take over the world :p

·
Registered
412 Posts
Green Knight said:
Our EX500 members like to pretend they are their own secret organization, plotting to take over the world :p

Dang, we were found out, now we have to give it back! :roll:

·
Registered
429 Posts
StinkBug said:
BTW, its gonna be getting painted Kawi Green, with the frame and motor black of course.
Good choice on the color. I have an 04 that I had painted Hot Lime. I took the parts into a body shop and reinstalled them myself. I ordered a ZX-10R carbon fiber decal kit from ebay and only used all the decals except for the 10R decals. I was in advanced auto parts and saw a graphics kit for a car that I thought would look sweet on a bike. I didnt use the whole kit and it looks great. I chose not to clear over the decals like the stock decals on the tank were because they are a PITA to get off. Any slight s****e on a decal now will allow easy removal for repair and repaint. Click on my link below for a pic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts