Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Just wondering if the light bulb on a 90 ex500 is the same as any car bulb or is it motorcycle only??? does Sylvania make bike lights????

thanks

Dan

·
Registered
39 Posts
It is an H4 bulb which is (I think) motorcycle only. HOWEVER, a 9003 is the EXACT same bulb. Literally, same part number and manufacturing code. And also cheaper. Sylvania makes the 9003ST and H4ST. I have a 9003ST in and a friend has the H4 in, and they are identical in every attribute. One of the best things I could have done to my bike!!!!!

:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks first but i looked on there website and it seems that the 9003 comes with two bulbs instead on teh one like the h4.. where as the 9003 is $44 for two bulbs and the h4 is $22 for one so there the same price. unless im missing somethign

Dan

·
Registered
54 Posts
go to any parts store and they sell the sylvania as a single bulb. i bought the sylvania h4 and it ran me 20 plus tax and that was from advance auto. it is a nice bulb, alot crisper and clearer than stock.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
larc68 said:
go to any parts store and they sell the sylvania as a single bulb. i bought the sylvania h4 and it ran me 20 plus tax and that was from advance auto. it is a nice bulb, alot crisper and clearer than stock.
Ditto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts