Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the measurements are for the Prarie cvt. I need to know, I found that snowmobiles use the same belts, for much cheaper, and better quality and performance made belts, but I have no way to find the measurements. The dealer wants 150.00. that sucks.

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
2,735 Posts
They are expensive, we get $127.00 for them,that is interesting about the snowmobile, I'll check into that for you! 8)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need to know the width and the length, the most expensive belt that I found for the snowmobiles, was around 65.00. Check out this website.....
go to snow mobile parts and accessories, then drivebelts,then select the brand of choice. The only problem, is that I cannot find the dimensions of my Kawasaki belt on the Kawasaki site the dealer or any where else, and I can't measure the width of my belt, cause it is worn. You see my problem? well I just wanted to share that info with someone. It is cool that you guys are cheaper than most other dealers on your belt prices. You can also do a search for " cvt belt "

·
2,735 Posts
5string Kawasaki has dropped the price of the drive belts to $69.99. At Beartooth Kawasaki you can buy them now for $59.50 good news ah! 8)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx Kawi, I made an order yesterday with a very nice lady over the phone. I swear, that business has been a pleasure so far. When are you gonna open a BEARTOOTH in North Carolina?

·
2,735 Posts
You have a Beartooth Kawasaki in every state because we ship all over the USA! :D and you belong to this forum! Thanks 5string and Freakinout! We really appreciate the complements, we love to have fun here and interact with our customers. We have formed many great friendships through this site and our store and that is what life is about! Friends, Fun, Riding and Family. You all have a great Thanksgiving! 8)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like wise Kawi, I really am glad that I found you guys, but I am still waiting to find-out what belt will give me the most performance. I would like to share a site with you guys/gals out there........

http://www.atvpower.com/main.htm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts