Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doea anyone know of a website that offers sound files of different exausts for my bike. I`d like to hear before I buy. I`m leaning towards the Hard-Chrome 3" straights.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Go to some of there web sites . Corbra , Vance & Hines an even Hard chrome( i think) have sound bites to listen to.

·
Registered
67 Posts
roadhouse pipes has sounds for a 1500 as does vance and hines. I heard some newly installed cobra deluxe slash cuts on a 1600 the other night and they sound pretty good and looked great; even though I'm not a big cobra fan. I'm going through the pipe process myself, leaning toward a VH pro-pipe or HK accelerators
and changing footpeg brackets on my 1600 though.

·
Rebel Rider
3,646 Posts
Now that I have my Mustang seat, pipes are next on my list. I'm leaning toward the V&H Cruzers. But I may just debaffle the stocks first and see how I like them. Anyone know where to get a sound file of the modded stock pipes.

bluestringer

·
Registered
283 Posts
I would gut the stock pipes first if you get aftermarket pipes later you haven't lost anything.I de-baffled the pipes on my 800 and like the sound so I won't be getting aftermarket pipes unless I find a really good deal.Also put in a K&N filter and rejet the carb and runs great.People think I got different pipes so I let them think so.The pipes are loud but not too loud.Just my 2 cents worth.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can someone post or E-Mail me a sound file of a 1600 with HardChrome 3" straights. I would really appreciate it. :grin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts