Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there

I was looking into getting a full exhaust kit for my 500R and wanted to know what kind i should get. I don't want something to loud but i do want something louder then stock. Also, what size K&N Air pods fit on the 500R.

Thanks

Andrew9578

·
Registered
36 Posts
i just ordered a jardine exhaust system for my 500r...hopefully will have it on by the end of this week...i'll let you know how it works out

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
The Vance & Hines system is very good, Hindle makes a really awesome system also (its just expensive). Jardine is a decent system too. Muzzy makes a full exhaust too. Do the full exhaust, K&N air pods, and a stage 3 rejetting, and then maybe an ignition advance and you'll be good to go.

·
Registered
182 Posts
No one answered the question. I'd like to know too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know what companies make them, i wanted to know which one wouldn't be very loud. I want something louder then stock, but not as loud as muzzy. Also, i want to do the k&n pods, but don't know what size fit the carbs.

Thanks

Andrew9578

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
go to www.denniskirk.com and find the K&N air pods, it should be quite easy. Hindle and V&H are going to be quieter than the jardine and muzzy. Never heard a hindle system on a 500R, but I'm sure it sounds good. V&H is no silencer though, you can hear me quite a ways off (but not too loud)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts