Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read many of the posts about the exhaust upgrade possibilities for the 1600 Classic all delaing with Cobra, V&H, or HardKrome. I have meed leaning to the V&H because they aren't as loud but like the quality of the HardKrome.

I have also considered adding pipes that run on both sides of the bike. This will allow for larger saddle bags and dress up the plain left side some. The only brand I have found for the 1600 are the Roadhouse Dooley's. They are more expensive than the others and i don't know anything about them. Have any of you had experience with Roadhouse exhausts and Dooley's specifically? Have you seen a 1600 with pipes on both sides? how did it look? Have you seen other brands?

I can't do this util the spring, so I have time for research.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

have not seen duals on a 1600 yet but i heard they are out there
a bud of mine has roadhouse 2into1 on a volusia and has been very happy
with it - i'm a big fan of H/K mostly because of the quality :wink:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dooleys

Hey Bulldog,Have a '04 1600 Classic w/ Roadhouse Dooleys...bought them because they look really nice and sounds niffty!!....has a deep rumble..hooked this up with a Cobra Tri-pot fuel processor..now with the sound the bike hauls ***..better throttle responce.Although pricey the Dooleys do look nice on the bike and makes the left side of the bike more "equal" if you know what I mean..hope this helps....Regards LOU ..my e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Bulldog,

Send me your email address...I'll send you my supporting comments on the pipes, a few pics of my 1600 w/Dooley's and a Dooley's soundbite...

VulClass16

1 - 5 of 5 Posts