Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on another forum & being new don't know if it's ever been done here (if so sorry for bringing it up again). It was very interesting how monikers were developed. I'll start

Reynard92 is a Formula Continental I drive for fun & you guessed it #92

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
My name is Julie, but when I was born my older sister, who was 2 years old at the time, couldn't pronounce Julie. She called me Jukie instead. It kind of stuck as a family nickname. (My family calls me Jukie or sometimes Juke.) The F is for Feuerbacher, which is my last name now.

jukief (aka Julie)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
obviously, I ride a vulcan and the most famous vulcan in the universe is spok... :lol:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Mine started with a screan name on MSN because I asked my friend what I should change it too when I got bored of my old one. Since we had been talking about my new bike then and its green hehe, and she says I've always been her knight in shining armor for her we decided on Green Knight. I've kept it ever since.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Freakinout, will update for beer. Now THAT'S funny. I wish I could do that on my company web site.

BTW, I am Ken. No more. No Less.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Ken said:
Freakinout, will update for beer. Now THAT'S funny. I wish I could do that on my company web site.
I was serious about the updating for beer. I'm sure if somebody gave me beer I'd update my site. :roll:

·
Registered
16 Posts
My initials and WHEN NASCAR WAS REAL my old favorite drivers #(Bill Elliott).P.S. I do not watch nascar anymore.

·
Registered
85 Posts
axledeep = because I used to find any and every way to get my truck stuck :p . started years ago with my first online forum, a 4wd one. my truck's license plate is AXLDEEP :wink:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hmmmm..Hiker... kinda explains itself.

Some of the my memorable hikes include;

Grand Canyon
Valley of the Gods
Napali Coast, north shore Kauai
The Alps, Innsbruck, Austria
The Dolomites, northern Italy
Whiteface Mountain. NY
Zion Natl Park
Manhattan, NY.. from Central Park to Battery Park and back in 1 day
And when I was a kid I participated in the HIKE FOR HOPE every year.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

^^^^ :lol:

my dad used to call me a "bikeaholic" when i was a younger man-heehee!
it just stuck-but was re-used by my ex-wife much later in life :lol:

i hope i never recover :wink:

·
Registered
128 Posts
mine came from my highschool nickname i got from my excessive use of duck tape and bailing wire for anything and everything, the lack of the "c" represents my oddities.

426 came from 426 hemi, one of my more favorite engines from dodge/chrysler/plymouth

·
Registered
181 Posts
When I was learning how to write I kept spelling my name backwards. My family still calls me noj. I was born in '70.

·
Need to fix bike
405 Posts
I just used my AOL screename.

I used to play for a hockey team called the Dutchess Hawks. And my # was 99.

So Hawk(team name)shot(as in slap shot)99

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
By the way this does add an interesting aspect to our posts now doesn't it?
Now you can sort of relate when you see someones screenname

1 - 20 of 61 Posts