Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

F/S: GPZ kz305 engine parts

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  WFO-KZ 
#1 ·
I bought a gpz 305 parts motor with intentions of swapping parts onto my 1982 kz305 CSR. I sold the bike a while ago and now how this motor sitting in pieces in my garage. I would like to part it out... I have the complete head, pistons w/ rings, cylinders, and complete bottom end. If you are interested in any parts please contact me via email because I am rarely on this forum. I can also send pics via email.

awdmaster@gmail.com

Thanks and have a great day!

#3 ·
G-Rider,

I am looking for oversized pistons for my csr 305. My cylinder walls are scored and gouged and looking to bore out as big as possible but I cant find any pistons that are oversized at all. even .010 over. let me know what u have in your parts if they will work for mine.

café racer guy

#4 ·
Very old dead thread but worth mentioning for people (like me) who are looking for KZ305 parts, is that these are not the same engines. There may be some transferable parts but the biggies-cams, pistons, jugs...and presumably therefore, many of the smaller internal parts...are not the same.

I wonder if the OP discovered that when he took it apart. :unsure:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.