Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering what people with the F11 are doing for an air filter element. It's the canister style and I can't find one anywhere. I'm expecting to user an aftermarket foam or K&N installed inside the canister. I realize I can convert to a pod filter but the canister needs to be removed for this, and the canister itself is very integrated/bolted into many other things - like the battery box, oil tank, and voltage regulator. I also want to keep it stock, so removing it isn't an option.

Anyone find a solution with the stock air box?

J

·
Registered
19 Posts
What is the exact model? Ahile more into the KE series, I looked up for a 1973 F11 and it shows a foam (reusable) over wire cage type of air filter, I looked for a new foam element and found this one at first glance -

Vintage Kawasaki

Please note that I know nothing about this company, I just found the part number on a google searc.

But, not knowing the prefix if any after the F11 I am not sure this is what you are looking for? If anything like the KE's, there can be signifigant detail differences between say the KE125A4 and the KE125A5.

I hope this helps? David

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.