Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 75 F9 350 has the injectolube system and there are 2 "banjos" on the oil pump. One with a line from the tank and another right above it that looks like the stub is broken off. It points toward the front of the bike but I am not sure where it would go to if it were there. I believe this is to oil the crank bearings? Thanks for helping a new guy. Jon

·
Registered
81 Posts
Jon that oil line gos to the side case. theres a treded hole on the case right to the right of the carb. the hole is treed 6 mm some times thay put a 6mm skrew in the hole and make it a premix bike. hope this help. ive got a bunch of thies thing. and iam about 130mi nw of you. thanks Bob

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Badger Bob!! I see exactly what you are talking about. There is about a quarter inch of hose sticking out on the fitting that is on the case. No screw in it, I am glad the fitting is still there. Once I get the new banjo on the oil pump, and a new hose I will be all set. I know oil is pumping because when I started it , I could see it squirt out of the pump. So if someone ran premix then no oil gets to crank bearings? Great News! JON

1 - 4 of 4 Posts