Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Picked up a ZZR600-E1 yesterday, quite nice condition but front fairing has been repainted and there's a decal missing I think - should be a Kawasaki sticker above the headlight looking at other pics, question is, what size is it? There's several on Ebay but I'm not sure what size to order, if anyone has this bike can you measure it for me ? :D And is it white or chrome?

It's the decal missing above the headlight here :

(1993 ZZR600-E1/ZX600-E1)

·
ZX9R E1
274 Posts
Yes should be a kawasaki sticker above headlight, i think the length was roughly same as distance between 2 center screws on fairing and was white. I have same bike, same year and it was the same colour but just finished respray. It was only a rattlecan job but that pink and purple had to go. I used decals from ebay and the one your looking at is slightly bigger than standard but looks ok.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the one, looks OK at that size, anychance if you get 5 mins you can measure it for me? Think I saw one for sale at 170mm which I thought may be too long but if yours is the 170mm size I'd be happy with that.

Great paint job there with rattle cans :shock: How many cans did you use??

Cheers

Si

·
ZX9R E1
274 Posts
Yeah exhaust looks the same and they sound good to especially at 10000rpm+, decal measures 165x30. Bike looks in really nice condition for 1993.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts