Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know if fairings are covered under warranty? i found a crack in the rear fairiing, and since i have never dropped the bike i'm assuming it came like that. Here's a pic, let me know what you think, its kind of above the rear foot peg...hopefully the pic will be big enough for you to see

·
Registered
380 Posts
fosta22 said:
anybody know if fairings are covered under warranty? i found a crack in the rear fairiing, and since i have never dropped the bike i'm assuming it came like that. Here's a pic, let me know what you think, its kind of above the rear foot peg...hopefully the pic will be big enough for you to see
Gah! That's GOT to be covered on warranty... I would think. It should be pretty easy to examine and tell if it broke due to manufacturing error or vandalization. I would take it to the dealer ASAP.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
take it to the dealer ASAP! there are no scratches on the aftermarket pipe, but if they assume you dropped it you might wanna have access to the factory pipe to prove its not scratched either.

and if they won't fix it you can plastic weld it back together or find a new one on ebay and repaint it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts