Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Two of my riding partners have them on their Nomads. They look good and the price is good............

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have been researching fairings myself and I think I am going to go with the Wide Open when I do it. I have seen others on here who have one and they liked theirs.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Mad what make is that fairing so we know. I went to the other post and never did figure it out.

·
Nomad Rider
454 Posts
Its a WOC (Wide Open Custom). I beleive its $799 with a radio and 4 speakers. Sounds good. And you can hear it running 70. Comes in basic plastic (lol). You have to put it together and get it painted. $250 for a basic 1 tone, $300 to $450 two tone, and the sky's the limit for a custom. :cool:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks GREAT!.
I own the 2008 Nomad and my lady has the 2009 900 Classic.
I would love to have this fairing, it looks like it would be just over $1000.00 Canadian plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Pooker, get a friend on this side to order it for you, go visit him and pick up your "birthday present". wink wink

·
Nomad Rider
454 Posts
Hey Pooker, my wife has a 900 also. She hated her windshield so I put the one from my Nomad on her 900. I think it looks pretty sharp.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've had a fairing from Wide Open Customs on my Nomad since last June. I really like it. The standard stereo setup is not very powerful, but that doesn't matter to me. If I could have gotten it w/o the radio set-up I would have. Some pictures at the link below (I hope).

Flickr: jlmoore3rd's Photostream

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've had a fairing from Wide Open Customs on my Nomad since last June. I really like it. The standard stereo setup is not very powerful, but that doesn't matter to me. If I could have gotten it w/o the radio set-up I would have. Some pictures at the link below (I hope).

Flickr: jlmoore3rd's Photostream
nice bike!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts