Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this belongs in the other room but I am not sure how many people go in that room... I am in need of right and left green fairings for a 98 zx9r... I do not mind some scratches but no missing tabs....

Thanks

[/b]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey might wanna try ebay i seen some on there the other day.Ill keep my eyes out this weekend when i go to P&F salvage they have about 2,000 bikes with parts and all that.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man I have been lookin on Ebay now they have no green ones and when they do they are usually for 00-02 bikes... I check it regularly... I appriciate you lookin this weekend for me ...
Hit me up if you see something in good shape..

Thanks

Spyder

·
Registered
47 Posts
No Problem man.I am goin over there saturday.I will see what they got and there prices are the best.I got flairings for my 94 all the flairings for 300 and they where not cracked...They had lil road rash but that is fixable.I mean 1 flairing new costed 400 i couldnt see paying that when i got all the flairing for 300.

If you need me look for anything else just let me know...

Also you can get up with me on my aim screen name CellyGT...

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Try OZ Cycle Salvage in Ottawa, KS 785-242-0600 (Brad or Tim)and tell them Lindsey Angell from Gardner,KS told you to give you the Kawasaki FORUM price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts