Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's with much sadness that I let you guys know of a loss to one of our forum family members. Cinnamon contacted me to let me know that her son, TJ, passed away yesterday in a very tragic accident. He was 19. The family is understandably devastated.

I won't post it here, but if you feel the need to contact Cinnamon, PM me and I will provide you with her email address. as you can imagine, Cinnamon is taking it very hard. I'm sure she can use all the thoughts and prayers you can give her.

Visitation will be tomorrow, Friday January 1st, from 5 to 8 at Leavitt's Funeral Home in Wadesboro. The Funeral service will begin Saturday at 2 PM at the chapel at Leavitt's.

Greg found a link for the funeral home so I'm adding it here to make it easy to find:
Leavitt Funeral Home/Obituary/Thomas Reynolds "TJ" Jarman II

If you don't/didn't have a chance to contribute to the flower fund, that's ok. Thoughts and prayers are the best thing right now.

Thanks to everyone for donations, thoughts and prayers!

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Please accept my condolences Cynthia, I have children the same age as your son, and can't imagine how you and your family are feeling.
Know that your Kawasaki friends are truly sorry.

Greg58

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.