Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
installed the kewl metal fat front fork kit along with the chrome triple tree, and switched out brake, clutch and throttle cables for steel braided ones.

here are some pics:

chrome triple tree, steel braided lines:
[/IMG]

fat fork kit:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great man, fits perfect with the Meanie. Boy, you got that thing clean!

Good job.
LOL i should have taken the pics before i gave is a bath today. i ride my bike to work everyday rain or shine and this past month has been nothing but rain, the bike was all muddy and stuff. it's a pain in the #ss to clean it all the time but i like it when she is all cleaned up. actually today was kind of a rush job cuz i was lazy so i did'nt take extremely close up pics, there you see my half #ss job of a washing.

thanks for looking and posting

ride safe

·
Doc, I need a road trip!
1,398 Posts
Id' say that truely is one of the sweetest looking bikes I've seen on this forum.
Very nice!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks again for all the kind words. there are a lot of nice looking bikes on this forum. just sharing what i have done with mine. a lot of the mods were done with the help and input from all of you guys. so thank you for helping make my bike into what it is now.

thanks

·
R.I.P. Deron Harden
2,698 Posts
Very nice..... I've wanted that fork kit for 2 years!

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
looks great! did you do the cables yourself?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks great! did you do the cables yourself?
yes i did the cables myself but the fork kit i took to the dealer. there was some special tool that was needed to remove one of the fork springs.

thanks again everyone for lookin

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
It looks great!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts