Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Purchased In April 2007
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested to see where you all like to browse for new ideas for your bikes. What websites are you going to? Where are the best accessories? Which sites have the best prices? What is your favorite website for accessories? -Moe

·
Live Long & Prosper
556 Posts
Here are a few online shops that I have purchased items from and received good service.

MobilCityOnline.com
Metric Thunder Motorcycle Parts & Accessories for Honda Cruisers Yamaha v-Star, Kawasaki, Victory, Suzuki parts, Harley-Davidson and more...
The GPS Store, Inc. Garmin, Magellan, TomTom Systems and Accessories
RideNow Powersports - Motorcycles, ATV's, UTV's, & Personal Watercraft

One I just looked at but have not bought from yet is
Copyright Information (their site title isn't right, it's really BikerHaven)
They have by far the best price I've found on Mustang seats.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
The Kuryakyn website is excellent. I recommend that you order their catalog.

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
I just wouldnt actually order from kuryakyn, you will find their prices cheaper at pretty much anywhere else.

Also i find that Phat has the best selection and usually the prices to match, but i was looking around for my next mod and most stuff was cheaper at metricthunder this time around. im sure it goes thru cycles.

·
Registered
23 Posts
3 Best In My Opinion

1:metricthunder.com
2:xtremerevolution.com
3:cruisercustomizing.com

All Three Have Competitive Prices But In My Experience Ive Always Had To Wait Up To Two Weeks Or Longer From #3 Because They Did Not Have It In Stock And Had To Order From Vendor. Always Recieved Parts From #1 And#2 In About Three Working Days Or Sooner.and To Be Fair I Will Include Phatperformanceparts.com In Here For Their Pricing But Ive Never Ordered From Them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i like republic cycle on ebay or by itselfs website,good cheap,reliable and ships fast from texas

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
I'm interested to see where you all like to browse for new ideas for your bikes. What websites are you going to? Where are the best accessories? Which sites have the best prices? What is your favorite website for accessories? -Moe
So far the only thing I bought online was my scootworks pulley. I looked online, but my dealer has given me prices just about as good, and I get installation for that price!

Funny sig - remember seeing those bumper stickers in the '70s

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think cruisercustomizing has the best website,that said I also believe them to have the worst customer service and total lack of care for customers to warrant not having any repeat buisness from me.I use their website to "shop" and then purchase from Westend..Really nice guys..Rick

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
I have bought a ton of stuff from Phat performance. Good prices great service what more can I say. No I don't work for them.

·
Black, Chrome, & Leather
108 Posts
I've heard about some bad experiences from cruiser customizing, but I have purchased a lot of stuff from them without a lot of problems. Once in a while I'll order an item that takes too long for them to get, and when I contact their customer service, I just cancel that item and get it from somewhere else. They are always responsive, accommodating and friendly. Their prices are among the best, and their shipping rates are reasonable. I've always received my stuff in a timely manner and in great condition. So far, I've found no reason not to purchase from them in the future.

Scootworks is also great.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts