Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your favorite restaurant or coffee shop destination when you go riding? Do the proprietors welcome motorcycles? How easy and safe is the parking situation? Are certain types of motorcycles expected to be there and not others? For instance, while you'd be comfortable parking your Vulcan or Ninja there, no rider of an "American motorcycle" would be caught dead parking there? Do you feel that it's more common to find the opposite situation--say, where the parked Harleys are thick as bugs on a windshield, but a hapless ZRX rider might come out to find that her bike had been deliberately pushed over?

Charlie

·
Registered
77 Posts
To be honest, I don't have a favorite Rest/Coffee hut that I go to on my bike. When I ride, I like to ride for about an hour and a half, as hard as I possibly can, than rush home and park in the garage before I get another ticket.

Although there is a rest in town where I always meet people when i go on rides with them. It's Jay Berry's Pizza, it's right off the Interstate and people can find it very easy, and there's plenty of parking spaces - although I usually park mine on the sidewalk up against the rest.

Miki

PS - I don't hang out at any known Harley places.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts