Beartooth Kawasaki Member of the Month for February 2006

BamaVulcan

Name
Bob Rushbrook
Location Meridianville, Alabama
Bike 2004 Vulcan 1500 Classic, 2006 Yamaha Midnight Star Venture

Wife - Trish
Kids 2 - 1 daughter, 1 son
Grandkids 3 - Matthew (5), Olivai (3) Lindise Grace (8 months)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats Bob, you have been a value added member of this little world. With your green font posts and smileys, you have taken us to another level.

keep it up good buddy

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Yay, Bob! What a great choice! Bob is fabulous--always so cheerful and fun and helpful.

We love you, Bob!

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Way to go Bob! You deserve a little recognition for your contributions to our little corner of the intarwebbernet.

Congratulations! :D

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
This is cool!!! :):):)

Congrats Bob! I'd say lifting those weights has helped keep you around for us to pay honor to! :)

Good job there BV!

·
ULTIMATE Forum Supporter
7,748 Posts
Ok there's another thread in the FAQ section called "How to pick up a bike", it's easy, just call Bob!
Congrats on the award.

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Atta boy Bob. You keep me laughing and with my disposition latley that is hard to do. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Thanks folks! I appreciate you letting me be a part of this group. I consider you all my friends and enjoy this forum more than can know. No matter what kind of day I have, I can always come here and find a laugh or two, learn something about bikes and riding , and just enjoy the company of you folks. I sincerely appreciate this honor and all your kind words. You folks are THE best!!

Ummm . . . now just how much is my Member of the Month gift certificate from Beartooth worth ??? :-D

1 - 20 of 96 Posts