Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
I've been trying to get my wife a helmet and design is important to her. Here are a few I've run across I haven't seen on the list.
KBC TK-8 Silver/Pink

HJC CL-SP Barbwire (pink)

HJC CL-15 Dragon (pink)

My wife likes the KBC TK8 silver/pink above everything, but I'm hoping she likes the new HJC Eve helmets... and it fits her head. I think it is a better helmet.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ran across some from Shark in their S 650 helmets, the Ikebana available in two colors:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I especially love the look of the helmet. I want the whole set but I can't afford it right now because I am a poor college student.

·
Registered
13 Posts
fem. helmets

KBC has the FFR modular in retro lady pink and retro lady blue. The pink is cute, my friend has one. And it's good quality, the most important thing!

I think KBC also has a few other helmets with pink as a main color, and they used to have the heart helmet (sweet~).
Don't know what of those have been discontinued, seems all the companies get an awesome line going and they change it all...arg!

·
Patriot Guardian
2,469 Posts
My wife has the main-frame bombshell helmet from ICON in black. She said she really likes the fit and the comfort and her only negative complaint is that the inside is white and her make-up rubbed off on it staining it. Just a heads up to you ladies that you might want to check the inside padding color and see if it is a color that might show make-up stains. My ICON Skulls helmet doesn't have that problem but thats mostly cause i use waterproof l'oreal. :p lol

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Last year I bought a couple sizes of Zox Corsa Wildflower helmets for female companions. :biggrin:

Low-priced but well-rated helmets. I think I found them for $80 each on clearance somewhere.

Not super feminine except for powder blue and pink colors, but they do have some flower details here and there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
They are really looking great! My wife wants one since every but we never found a perfect one ...
Probably i'll buy her one for christmas!
Thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
I get the distinct impression that the only thing feminine about these helmets is the graphics and color choices. Is there a difference in construction, and not less, just different. I need a helmet for my wife (see this thread:http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/ladies-only/116844-looking-helmet-fit-info.html ), but it's a different fit that I think we need from a mens helmet not different graphics.

Edit: answered my own question; according to Shoei, and I'm going to believe this is universal, the only difference between womans and mens helmets is the graphics.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I get the distinct impression that the only thing feminine about these helmets is the graphics and color choices. Is there a difference in construction, and not less, just different.

Edit: answered my own question; according to Shoei, and I'm going to believe this is universal, the only difference between womans and mens helmets is the graphics.
You're right... ladies helmet=feminine graphics. Only in a pinch would I wear a girly helmet.:tongue:

Shoei RF 1000 "flutter". Also available in blue.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts