Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Life is a Ride, Ride Hard
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some updated pics of my bike in the process of being fighter'd...just got my headers back from jet hot, they look ten times better than what they do in the pictures! i just mounted my veypor speedo, i still have to put on my BMC race air filter, and my factory pro jet kit...here are a few pics, sorry some of them are alittle dark, didnt have the best lighting...

·
Registered
340 Posts
man I love that orange and the exhaust is sweet too, do they make diffrent colors. Also how much did it cost to get the headers done, I got a 95 zx6r that was wrecked when I bought it and Im leaning toward the fighter look.

Do you know some sites where I could get a nice headlight assembly and analog speedo/rpm guage?? Heres some picks,

·
Registered
340 Posts
oh another thing, when you take the ram air intakes off the bike does it need to be rejetted or anything, also what did you do with all the wiring and such

·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
man I love that orange and the exhaust is sweet too, do they make diffrent colors. Also how much did it cost to get the headers done, I got a 95 zx6r that was wrecked when I bought it and Im leaning toward the fighter look.

Do you know some sites where I could get a nice headlight assembly and analog speedo/rpm guage?? Heres some picks,
the exhaust came on it so i am now sure, i dont see why not, its a micron slip on so if you contacted them im sure they would be more than happy to help you spend your money there! hahah i do like it though, sounds very nice!
the header cost 180 total after shipping there and back for the sterling silver look, they look very nice in person! if you want a nice site go to Custom Fighters Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum , its a great place for questions and answers and they have a link you can click on with tons of sites for fighter parts and headlight assemblies, i highly recommend checking it out man...as for a speedo i love my veypor...just check out Veypor - Performance Gauge and Instruments, the only thing is that its not water proof but it take no more than 2 seconds to disconnect and throw in your jacket or a plastic baggy

·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh another thing, when you take the ram air intakes off the bike does it need to be rejetted or anything, also what did you do with all the wiring and such
im still trying to figure out the ram air situation myself, ive been told to just remove it completely and not worry about it but it will spit and sputter at high speeds, and then someone told me to just take of the right ram air intake and leave on the left and it would work, im going to tinker around with it and see...i just bought a bmc air filter for my bike so with that, the jet hot and the micron slip on i have to rejet the bike anyways...ill keep it updated on what i do and what works best! hope i could help! if you have any more questions let me know

·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the comments! once the headlight is mounted and everything is running ill get some new pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts