Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2 owners high mileage
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im stuck,
I can't upload any more pictures until I find a way of deleting the old ones I uploaded, (top window) I have tried everything but there is NO DELETE TAB !!

Surely this is a simple fix for the admin...just add a delete button to upload manager..
despite the fact that is says "Uploads not utilized within one hour will be deleted"

So why doesn't the auto file eraser work???? is this the supposed only way to get them removed, automatically but the system is faulty...my earliest pictures i uploaded was done over 2 years ago....

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Up above near the left side search box & under the Go button -->> Forum Actions -->> click General Settings -->>

-->>bottom of left column -->> click Attachments -->> check-mark boxes of files to be deleted -->> click Delete Selected.

Screenshot that was posted for someone looking for the User control panel
ZZX-ZZxxxx-9990

·
Super Moderator
10,634 Posts
This is why, rather than upload directly from my computer to the forum, I chose to use a web-based photo hosting service. PhotoBucket is universal- its links are accepted everywhere. Some forums I frequent do not allow direct uploading of pics.

·
Administrator
271 Posts
If you're going to use hosting sites, and you want to keep the images on the forum, please make sure that the hosting site does not have a time limit. Some sites like Tinypic, Photobucket won't keep the images for you if you're not a member on their site.

Lee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts