Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just added some exhaust wrap hot rod style....

Before...

and with the wrap.

What do you guys think??

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I love the look of wrapped pipes

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
That bike is getting to be soooo bad to the bone. Nice job!

There could be a business in there for you. Nobody builds reliable bobbers, 'cept you.

Have you thought about red rims?

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Looks very nice. I wonder if it'll keep your legs cooler in summertime.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That bike is getting to be soooo bad to the bone. Nice job!

There could be a business in there for you. Nobody builds reliable bobbers, 'cept you.

Have you thought about red rims?
in fact yes, however after a lot of research, i realised that alot of people have jumped on the 'red rim' bandwagon, and its fairly common place now, hence why i went with black. Looks tougher in black as well i think.

Ill get better pics up in the next couple of days, the latest ones were taken on my phone.

I would love to do this for a living, by the way.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Wrap

Wrap the entire pipe and you don't have to polish it. :mrgreen:

Seriously, the wrap is an excellent idea. Well done!:-D

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
in fact yes, however after a lot of research, i realised that alot of people have jumped on the 'red rim' bandwagon, and its fairly common place now, hence why i went with black. Looks tougher in black as well i think.

Ill get better pics up in the next couple of days, the latest ones were taken on my phone.

I would love to do this for a living, by the way.
It is something that has been seen a lot with bobbers, but not in motorcycling in general.

Again, Great job.

·
Yet another 800 Bobber...
598 Posts
Black is always the fastest color and you woun't get tired of it, looks great on your bike.

Oh and the wrap looks awesome to

·
Registered
210 Posts
Look cool with the wrapped pipes, what and where did you get those bars ? Cool bike !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts