Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
humble pie consumer
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a bit of a ride on the new bike. the weather, while not warm, has been good enough to clear the ice from the shadows up the canyon. one of my grandsons is having a birthday party on the twentieth in phoenix and i thought i'd ride out and join the celebration. i have new cold weather gear, a "new" bike and a new helmet. should be fun.

now remember this is a harley so i'll need voluntaries at two mile intervals for pick-up and repair if...............:wink:

·
Dead man walking
1,994 Posts
Good luck, friend. Have a safe and healthy ride.

·
The Widows Son
9,126 Posts
have fun and be safe!

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Art, sure hope you enjoy the ride and time with the family there. Please keep us posted as to how you enjoyed the warmer weather and ride.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Have fun and stay warm!

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
If you break down find a V2K to tow you

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Bwahahahahahaha......every 2 miles....LMAO!!! You're a rip there Art!

Man, thas a fine lookin scoot you got, I don't care what flavor it is!! You'll be fine! Enjoy & bring us back some pics of your trip & the B'day party for us all to slobber over! If ya wanna throw in a few more pics of that scoot...that'll be fine too! :biggrin: 8)

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
One of our techs is heading to Phoenix.

I'll have him leave a bottle of oil in each of the rest areas :tongue:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I hope you had a great time on that ride and Im sure that Harley is a Blast.

·
It's purple, ma'am
2,016 Posts
Have fun! It's 33 degrees and sleeting to beat the band outside right now. There's cold, and then there's too d--n cold, and right now we're having lots of the latter....

·
It's purple, ma'am
2,016 Posts
If'n it were me, I would want to be sure the plugs were easily detachable. Would hate to be stuck to the bike when nature came a'callin....:smile:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts